"Great web site. Nice, easy online experience."
- Jim from WA
- Jim from WA
Information we may collect.
We may collect information that can identify you ("personal information"), such as your name and email address, (i) when you (or other users) provide it to us when using our website or in some other manner, or (ii) from our business partners, and from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you visit our website:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us track users' movements around our site and understand trends.
- We may assign your computer one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our website and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our website and enables us to customize our services and advertisements. We do not sell products for purchase by children. We may sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks (such as Google and/or DoubleClick) to display advertisements on our websites.
- We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
- These companies (such as Google and/or DoubleClick) may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers used to view or interact with their advertisements on our website and other websites in their network.
- Some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers consumers the ability to opt out of ad targeting by all member companies.
How we may use information we collect.
We may use information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products and services;
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize the advertising and content that you see on our website;
- Facilitate use of our website;
- Manage your account and your preferences;
- Analyze use of and improve our website, products and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our website; and
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below.
We may share personal information with:
- Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, shipping or warehouseing providers performing services on our behalf and for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order; and
- Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, collecting debt, and protecting the safety of our users. We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
- Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our website;
- To stop receiving promotional emails or newsletters from us by sending an email to the contact address at the bottom of this policy or by clicking here;
- To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our website may not function properly;
- To review and update your personal information by contacting us at the email address below or, if you have an online account on our website, by logging into that account;
You may choose:
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. Our systems meet current PCI protection standards.
How to contact us.
Vulcan Tire Sales