"I am extremely satisfied with every aspect, from communication, pricing, and the LIGHTNING FAST shipping..."
- Stu from CA
- Stu from CA
Road Hazard Warranty
The Vulcan Tire Sales Road Hazard Warranty will appear in the "Items of Interest" section of your shopping cart after adding a tire to the cart. See below...
At times it seems our roads are littered with sharp, menacing objects just waiting for your brand new tire to come along and then, it happens... you get a flat! Few things are more frustrating than ruining a perfectly good tire on a pothole or other hazard in the road. With the Vulcan Tire Sales Road Hazard Warranty you will no longer have to pay the full price of a new tire in order to replace your damaged tire, nor will you have to pay for a flat repair. With our Road Hazard Warranty you are covered!
Each tire we carry comes with the full manufacturer’s warranties. These manufacturers’ warranties only cover workmanship and materials. What this means is, if the tire becomes unserviceable because of the fault of the manufacturer, it's covered. If the problem was caused by something out of the manufacturer’s control (like a nail or shard of glass in the road) the manufacturer will not cover it. This is where a Road Hazard Warranty comes in to fully cover your tire. In fact, our Road Hazard Warranty even enhances the manufacturer’s warranty by offering free replacement for the first year no matter how many miles you put on your tires, even if the tire becomes unusable due to a manufacturer's defect. Tire manufactures offer a prorated warranty, meaning if your tire shows a defect after you have used up half the tread on the tire, the manufacturer's warranty will only cover half the cost of the tire. With our Road Hazard Warranty, if a manufacturer’s defect puts your tire out of service during the first year, it is replaced free of charge (shipping included).
- In the event your tire becomes unserviceable due to a road hazard that cannot be repaired or becomes unserviceable due to a manufacturer defect during the first year, Vulcan Tire Sales will replace the tire free of charge, (ground shipping included)*.
- During the 2nd year Vulcan Tire Sales will replace the tire for 50% off of the current selling price of the tire (ground shipping included)*.
- During the 3rd year Vulcan Tire Sales will replace the tire for 25% off of the current selling price of the tire (ground shipping included)*.
- Regardless of the number of miles on the tire, it will be covered for the life of the original tread until 2/32" or less tread remains, or 3 years from the date of purchase (the expiration date listed on the certificate)*.
- If the tire incurs a road hazard that can be repaired, Vulcan Tire Sales will reimburse you for the repair*.
What is not covered:
- Vehicles used for commercial, farm, ranch, agriculture, racing, auto-cross or off-road use*.
- Competition tires, LT Metric tires, LT Flotation tires, Run-Flat tires or Trailer tires*.