"I was very happy with my purchase from Vulcan tires. ...the tires came quicker than I ever would have imagined..."
- James from NM
- James from NM
Sales and Return Policy
- All returns must have prior authorization by obtaining an RMA number.
- Returns must be received within 30 days of delivery, except for "Seasonal Items" which must be received within 15 days of delivery.
- Seasonal Items include: Tire Chains and Winter Tires (tires that bear the "Severe Snow Service" symbol)
- RMA requests must be received within 25 days of delivery, except for "Seasonal Items" for which RMA requests must be received within 10 days of delivery.
- To ensure timely processing, RMA requests should be entered via the online form located at: http://www.vulcantire.com/rma.htm
- All returned merchandise must be in new, original condition and in original packaging, if applicable.
- Tires: Tires must not be driven on. Any damage incurred during the mounting process will render the tire unreturnable. Use care when mounting tires.
- Tire Chains: Chains must not be driven on. Chains must be returned in original packaging with all manuals, instructions and accessories.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping charges, returns sent by COD will not be accepted.
- Items should be returned using a carrier that offers "Package Tracking".
General Sales Policy:
- The customer is responsible for charges that may be incurred upon refusal of a shipment.
- Original shipping charges are not refundable, replacement items will be shipped free of charge under the following conditions:
- Wrong merchandise is received, except if customer is at fault.
- Merchandise is damaged in shipping.
- Merchandise is defective on delivery.
- Returned items originally shipped using a "free shipping" method will have the cost of the original shipping subtracted from the refund. The cost of original shipping for "free shipping" methods will be calculated using the table located, here.
- Any "Shipping Discount" is void upon return of the associated merchandise. The full original shipping fee will be subtracted from the refund.
- Any item ordered that is out of stock will be automatically backordered. The customer will be immediately notified of the backorder via email.
- The customer's credit card will not be charged until the backordered item is in stock and ready to ship.
- A backordered item may be canceled at any time before the item has been processed for shipping.
- A backordered item will automatically be shipped when the item is, once again, in stock.
Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) Policy: (This section applies only if you choose to pay with Bitcoin)
- Vulcan Tire Sales recognizes Bitcoin exchange rates published by bitpay.com (https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates)
- All prices on our website are listed in US Dollars (USD). The order total will be converted to Bitcoin (BTC) at the current exchange rate at the time the order is submitted.
- All orders paid with Bitcoin will be refunded in Bitcoin.
- Refunds will be processed using the prevailing exchange rate at the time the refund is processed.
Last updated: 8/16/2017, 6:00pm EST